Sunday, February 22, 2015

Rank Badjin


Welcome to my blog! This is a first for me. I am not really much of a writer, although I have written a great deal, if you call technical manuals, proposals and contracts writing. So I suppose I should start by introducing myself.

Rank Badjin is a pseudonym, some of you people from that island nation near Europe may have already realized that. I am on my third or fourth career depending on how you count such things. I prefer to think of it as semi-retired as I get paid still without having to do a great deal relatively speaking. Of course I would prefer to continue being paid hence the pseudonym.

I am an avid reader and my interests span a rather diverse selection of topics, call me eclectic or eccentric. Being the age I am that generally means one of two things. I either know a bit about everything and am not an expert on much at all; or, if we are arguing and you are really unlucky, I was probably there when it happened, which was likely before you were born. Either way, that brings me to the one thing you need to understand about me.

I have opinions just like everyone else, I have a long memory, lots of experience, and I can be a right bastard. So if you get your feelings hurt by something I say, you were warned.

Last thing. Some readers will inevitably try to pigeonhole me as liberal, conservative, green or some such. I'm not so easily categorized, I would not waste my time if I were you. I may be castigating a liberal one day and praising the same liberal the next, or conservative, or moron....doesn't really matter to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment